Microsoft Office Specialist Credentials are recognized worldwide and will help your resume stand out. MOS credentials demonstrate your ability to solve real-world problems and function efficiently in the workplace. Credentialing also demonstrates your commitment to staying current in your skills.
Literacy Pittsburgh is excited to offer 12-week Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel classes to help you prepare for the MOS certification exam.
We will be offering two cohorts beginning in January.
- MOS Word Certification
- MOS Excel Certification
Both classes are Tuesdays/Thursdays 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Literacy Pittsburgh's Downtown Center.
The sessions begin with a mandatory orientation on Thursday, January 4.
Register by December 14 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MOS Certification Courses:
- The courses are intensive 12-week classes that meet twice a week in person.
- Courses are offered as cohorts with specific start and end dates.
- Participants should also expect to work outside of class time to complete assignments.
- Students who obtain at least a 70% on graded assignments and tests are eligible for a voucher to take the Microsoft Associate level exam at no charge.
- Take a reading test and meet the minimum score.
- Attend required orientation.
- Basic working knowledge of the respective software.
- Commit to attending every class for the duration of the 12 weeks (maximum 3 absences).
- Commit to homework outside of class to be prepared for each session.