Better lives through learning.
A more inclusive and productive community driven by access to education.
- We believe that all people deserve the opportunity to learn in a place where their strengths are celebrated.
- We respect all people and their ability to shape their own lives.
- We have a duty to earn the trust of everyone we work with.
- Our collective well-being depends on welcoming diverse cultures and perspectives.
- As a leader, we embrace the responsibility to innovate, model best practices, and grow.
- Be recognized as a leading adult and family literacy advocate at the local, state and national level.
- Form strategic partnerships to advance the mission and reach of the agency.
- Generate the resources to fuel growth, vitality and long-term sustainability.
- Foster a culture of accountability and innovation to support and drive the Literacy Pittsburgh mission, vision and values.